Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review: Lush Cosmetics - BB Seaweed

Hey guys! welcome to my first review. Exciting, right?? Well this review is on the BB Seaweed face mask from Lush Cosmetics. Lush is known for using natural ingredients in their products so you can have the best experience ever! (without hurting the environment of course.)
This face mask, on a scale of 1 to 10, I give about a 9/10. It works great! The only problem is that its so chunky and filled with seaweed, that its hard to rub it in to your face. Can't argue with the results though! You only have to leave it on for about 10 minutes, and you can actually feel it working.
Once I rinsed it off, I could instantly see a change in my skin. The purpose of this mask is to even out skin tone and redness. Well it worked! Especially on my naturally red facial appearance. Over all, great mask! Highly recommended!

Follow me on twitter! Beauty Geek Chic
--LG

No comments:

Post a Comment