Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation

Here we are ladies and gents! My 3rd review!
For this review, lets take a trip down the cheaper path, shall we? I mean we can't always afford to buy Sephora and higher end products. Plus I like to buy in bulk at Target and Walmart. It's an addiction.
The product I am reviewing today is the Fit Me! Foundation from Maybelline.
Getting right to the point, his product is.. ehhh.. good on certain levels.
Coverage is great if youre looking for a light natural look. Not the caked on MAC products. (Yes, I said it.)
The issue is that by the end of the day, it looks as if you never even put it on to begin with. Even with powder on. Ugh!
So on that note alone, I can rate it about a 6/10. It's not for everyone. But worth a shot!

Follow me on Twitter! Beauty Geek Chic
--LG

No comments:

Post a Comment