Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Sephora chubby eyeliners

Good day everyone! So here is my second review on the sephora eyeliners. (The fat ones.)
I have been an eyeliner junkie my whole life. And by eyeliner, I dont mean just the black one you put on your bottom lid. Nooo, I mean the crazy, colorful, obnoixious ones you line all around your eyes.
Now this is an interesting little product right here, because its not a tiny pencil. It's thick. Making it oober easy to create a punky hardcore look. Or not. Whose judging?
Anywho, I've had some great luck with this pencil because it makes such a great effect when used right.
It stays on all day. That's the beauty of Sephora I suppose!
I rate this pencil an 8/10. Mainly because its a pain in the butt to sharpen, (you have to buy a special thick eyeliner sharpener!) and also because after having it about 7 or 8 months, if not used, it kind of dries out.
But I do recommend it!

Follow me on Twitter! Beauty Geek Chic

--LG

No comments:

Post a Comment